- Know your market–This is called your “target” market, and it just refers to that group of people who most likely will want what you are selling.
- Find your Niche—Niche is just a term for a specialized market or a market within a market. For example, if you only sold blue roses, that would be a niche market.
- Choose your product—or, it should read, “choosing the right product”. You need to look at current trends and you need to see what product is likely to sell in the future. For example, if you sell computers, you might not want to put all of your focus on a computer system that is likely to be outdated in 3 months.
- Choose the right platform to sell your product on–Websites are NOT the only platform to promote your product or service on.
- Attract Visitors—This is just another term for “driving traffic” to your product online.
- Convert visitors to sales—This is done via proper marketing and sales strategy. I cover all of this in my book
- Upsell, and get referrals.
Continue this sales process and your profits will increase.
update: this offer has expired. Find updated information on my internet marketing posts.
Would you like to learn more about dominating your market in the year 2017? Sign up for my free report
Thanks! Your information will arrive shortly. In the meantime, don’t forget to add us to your safe sender list to ensure deliverability!
Click here to learn more about making money online