Once, their was an artist. He was a wonderful artist. He spent lots of time making sculptures, and drawing portraits. And he was very good at it. He did it….for the love of art. But one day, his wife got really, really mad at him. She told him “Harold, you are a good for nothing louse. All you do is draw all day. I’ve been waiting FIFTEEN YEARS for you to make some money! So, Mr. Man, when are you going to get a real job?
Internet marketer, do you spend lots of time
- making great looking websites
- optimizing your site for the search engines
- creating compellling content?
- connecting with others on social media
- building a network of followers
If you do all of that, let me ask you…do you do it for the love of…marketing?
Or do you do it because you are afraid. Marketer, are you afraid to look at the bottom line?