There is one approach that will always work in marketing. I’m about to tell you how to always have
- great traffic
- loyal “followers” on your blog or face book page
- great rankings.
And the truth is, some of you may not believe it, because it is so counter intuitive to what we’ve been taught to do in marketing.
If you’ve ever heard that you need to have SEO coded into your site,
Or that you needed to have backlinks in order to rank well, then you are not following natural marketing practices. Those things can help, but if you think that those are the things that will make you successful, you are wrong. If you want some okay rankings some of the time, then go ahead and keep doing what you’re doing. But if you want to do really, really well on the internet, practice Natural Marketing.
Natural Marketing just involves being natural. In other words, you don’t
- compromise the style of your writing for the sake of SEO
- Backlink from questionable or Black Hat sites
- stuff your content and code with keywords
- follow what everyone else is
A natural marketer
Writes from the heart, for her audience, not from some flim flam model for the sake of SEO.
A natural marketer thinks “what would my audience like to hear about today, ” instead of “What keyword should I try ranking for today”?
A natural marketer stays natural, because he or she knows that gaining readers does not solely depend upon search engine rankings.
A natural marketer knows that search engines reward quality content more than they reward rock-star quality SEO.
If any of the tactics you are doing are “unnatural” then you should grab a copy of my manual “the Natural Marketer”. In it, you’ll learn
- How to position yourself as an expert, without knowing a thing about SEO.
- How to get a crowd of followers without any social media accounts
- What the biggest lie in “traffic” is, and how to get it the natural way, with no games, fluff, manipulation, or nonsense
- Why the “rank well” crowd has it all wrong.
Learn step by step what it really takes to get people visiting your site, liking your posts, and following your blog.
Thanks! Your copy should arrive soon. In the meantime, add my website to your safe sender list.