- Know your market--This is called your “target” market, and it just refers to that group of people who most likely will want what you are selling.
- Find your Niche—Niche is just a term for a specialized market or a market within a market. For example, if you only sold blue roses, that would be a niche market.
- Choose your product—or, it should read, “choosing the right product”. You need to look at current trends and you need to see what product is likely to sell in the future. For example, if you sell computers, you might not want to put all of your focus on a computer system that is likely to be outdated in 3 months.
- Choose the right platform to sell your product on–Websites are NOT the only platform to promote your product or service on.
- Attract Visitors—This is just another term for “driving traffic” to your product online.
- Convert visitors to sales—This is done via proper marketing and sales strategy. I cover all of this in my book
- Upsell, and get referrals.
Now, obviously, there are a whole lot of pieces to to each of these steps. Make sense of the whole internet marketing puzzle by ordering my program, “How to Sell Anything Online”. This twenty-lesson series will guide you by the hand and show you what it takes to succeed online. You’ll get:
Generous screen shots along with step by step instructions for helping you make your blog shine. Don’t have a blog yet? By brain-dead easy tutorial for new bloggers is as simple as point and click.
Developing an online presence with rabid followers shouldn’t take years to cultivate. I’ll show you the same technique I use for appearing larger than life online.
Want more sales? You’ll need to know your tribe, and how to pitch to them properly. In my How to Make Money Online training program, I’ll show you what it really takes to scratch your visitor’s itch so they keep coming back…and ultimately order.
Taking orders online is a total bite when you don’t have the proper shopping cart. I’ve refined this process to a two step sequence that will have you processing orders that day, instead of weeks. Merchant accounts and payment gateways are no problem whatsoever with my program….even if you have no idea which is which and how they operate. It’s as easy as turning on a light switch….with OUT having a degree in electric engineering or even understanding electricitiy (again, it’s just point and click simple).
Enroll in the How to Sell Online, ecourse
Get the real deal here; step by step instructions for presenting, promoting, and selling your product online.